Discover how to get powerful free publicity for your massage practice that's more believable and profitable than any advertising you can buy at any price.
If you’re wondering how to get tons of exposure for your massage practice without spending a lot of money I have two words for you…
It’s surprisingly simple to get stories about your massage business on TV, on the radio, in newspapers, in magazines and on the Internet just by letting the media know a little bit about your company.
I’m living proof: In Toronto (a large city of over 2 million) I was able to get coverage for my massage practice in three daily papers and one financial paper (including a half page feature story). I also got a radio interview, multiple appearances on two local TV stations, and a prime time spot on national television.
If I can do it, you can do it.
And remember, these are stories about your company. They are not ads. People read and believe stories. They don't look on them with suspicion as they do with advertising.
You can't BUY exposure like that!
A press release is simply a newsworthy story about your business that you submit to various media outlets -- newspapers, radio, television, websites magazines, etc. If they are interested in your story, they may interview you or print your massage press release in their publication.
Maybe you already know this and you thought you'd have to hire a publicist, a professional press release writer, a press release distribution service and all kinds of high-priced help to get you those media spots.
Let's look at the potential costs:
- Publicist: Varies, but expect to pay thousands for a good one
- Press Release Writer: $50-$300 per press release
- Press Release Distribution Service: $200-$600 a pop
The thing is, you don't need any of those things. You just need to be able to string a few sentences together and start building your media contact list. I'm going to teach you exactly how to do this.
Click the button to order now and get the course for a special price of only $49:
Want to be on Oprah?
Sorry! I can’t help you with that.
I have no idea how to get on Oprah. But I do know precisely how you can get lots of exposure for your business through local media to reach the people in your area that are most likely to become your customers. I’d be happy to share that with you.
Here Is What's Covered in the Press Release Profits e-Course...
- How to create a great "hook" that captures a reporter's attention. Reporters receive mountains of releases every day. Keep yours from going into the trash before it's even read.
- The details of writing and distributing massage press releases. Do it just right, because even if you have a great story, your release just may go unnoticed.
- Easy-to-follow tips on making the words flow easily, even if you hate writing. We'll go over headline brainstorming and how to formulate each section of your release.
- Resources to start building your media list. Yeah, you're going to have to do some work, but I'll teach you how to build the most targeted media list possible.
- Using your website to leverage more media exposure. Your website is going to be your media center. If you don't have a website yet, I'll show you how to get one quickly and with minimal expense. Then learn how to set up your site for maximum media friendliness and how to make the most out of the traffic you get from press releases.
- Creative ways to get publicity. There's no need to always be formal and send in a press releases. I'll give you more ideas on how to get media exposure.
- How to handle yourself and get the most out of your interviews. We all get nervous, but just keep these few things in mind and you'll be fine.
Customizable press release templates that make it easy for you to get started. Yes, you'll have to write a bit and put your thoughts together, but just fill in the
blanks to whip out your press release.
- Sample press releases for your "swipe file". Use these as models to create your own great press release stories.
I'm confident that anyone can learn to launch a press release campaign because it's really not that complicated. You just need to know exactly what to do and I'll show it to you how to do it step-by-step.
I want to make it as easy as possible for you to learn how to quickly crank out a steady stream of press releases, who to send them to and how to get yourself together when somebody wants to interview you.
Here's what I've included in your comprehensive home study course:
- 12 Daily Lessons with a Step-by-Step Action Plan: It's straightforward to the point and will show you exactly how to launch your very first and ongoing press release campaigns. All lessons are archived online for access any time.
- Prefer to listen? An abbreviated audio version of the study guide is included, at no extra charge.
- Press Release Template: Just fill in the blanks with your great story and create a press release that grabs the media's attention.
- Sample Press Releases for Your Swipe File. I'll give you 10 sample press releases that you can gather ideas from to create your own original press releases.
BRAND NEW: Press Release Generator – An Easy-to-Use Application to Help You Craft the Perfectly Formatted Press Release (included free with your purchase). This is a web-based program. It works on any computer and there is no need to download anything.
This software guides you through each important component of your press release. Once you've completed all the steps, with guidance along the way, your release will be all formatted and ready to send.
- And as with everything at BodyworkBiz this course comes with a complete “no questions asked” money back guarantee. Keep it for a year if you like and put the ideas into use. If you find it has not benefited your practice, drop me a note for a complete refund.
Raise your profile in your community, be seen as the massage expert that people turn to and get new clients through your doors through your local media.
If you're ready to start generating ongoing media exposure for your business and traffic to your website for far less than it costs a professional to write and distribute just one press release for you... I'm ready to lead you step-by-step through the process.
How much does it cost?
Here's the best news. The full cost of training/access is only $49. Incredible breakthrough ideas and motivation for about the cost of a a half hour massage. Click here to order now. You get:
- A proven step-by-step action plan
- Three weeks of detailed lessons sent daily to your inbox
- The automated Press Release Generator application
- A live teleconference call to get you started and answer any questions
- Written transcript of the teleconference call for future reference
- Valuable links and online reference materials
- Unlimited consulting with the BodyworkBiz experts via a participant only discussion board
- Access to a private website area with all these resources for one full year